Thursday, December 9, 2010

at my windowsill...



Around here
, we don't have four seasons. As you can see from the back patio, there is no snow and the bougainvillea is in bloom. But, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas when I take out my nativity sets. This is last year's addition- a free-trade nativity from Nepal bought from the shop 10,000 Villages.
The sink has bottles of soap and Simple Green out in the open that didn't make it into the photo, but other than that, I followed Leila's instructions.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, I am gonna have to take a look at that Nativity set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that you have two of my favorite things right there above your kitchen sink -- pussy willows and a nativity!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute nativity! Is the creche a seashell? It looks delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sink. I am hoping to start a collection of nativity sets. I've always loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I love the bougainvillea outside the window.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty picture. I LOVE pussy willows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful window sill :) Linking up from Like Mother, Like Daughter.

    Have a lovely week, Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw your post from LMLD. I am loving this blog. There is something for everyone and I need to appreciate talent and not be jealous. I can really appreciate her spirit. Thanks for turning me on to her.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! (comments on old posts are moderated)