Monday, October 12, 2015

are you the wife of a seminarian, deacon or priest? Take this survey!

Tell your friends...please forward this blog post to them. I would love to have a sizable amount of data to analyze and respond to. I would love to work together with fellow clergy wives to increase our happiness and holiness in ministry. Create your own user feedback survey  
This survey is for clergy wives...in a week, I want to offer a survey for lay people. Message me any questions you think are pertinent!  And in the future, I would also like to hear from the clergy themselves!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Just recently I recommended your blog to a friend whose husband is a newly ordained priest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!....so that makes her a priest's wife ;) I hope she takes the survey!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Oops! Didn't mean to delete my comment...
      Yes, a new priest's wife! :D

      Delete

thanks for commenting! (comments on old posts are moderated)