Friday, December 30, 2011

A Year of Posting Non-Dangerously

Fellow bloggers will probably agree with me when I say that the most time-consuming aspect of writing a blog post is thinking up and formulating an idea. Most of my posts don't reveal the writer that I would like to become because I am distracted by the obligations of my life (drat those family, church and work obligations! Just kidding). So my 'blogging resolution' this year is not to even try to write amazing, interesting, and totally independent posts. I am just going to tag along with some of my favorite blogs.


So, if you see me writing a post not attached to the following memes more than once a week (I'm giving myself a bit of wiggle room for inspiration), write me an email and yell at me for using too much brain space for this blog instead of my family!

You'll see me tagging along at:

pretty happy funny real at Like Mother, Like Daughter
seven quick takes at Conversion Diary
yarn along (if I start knitting again!) at small things

I wish all of you a very blessed 2012 filled with health and happiness and the fulfillment of all your dreams & FAITHFULNESS- NOT SUCCESS!

6 comments:

  1. ...and maybe sometimes I'll join A Holy Experience with 'Walk with Him Wednesdays'

    ;)

    Stop me before I post again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but... but... i like your theological stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha jen- I'll still be 'theological' for what it's worth- just prompted by the memes- it will make for more efficiency around here- which I certainly need!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a:
    Circumcision of Our Lord, God and Savior, Jesus Christ;
    Feast of St. Basil the Great;
    and Blessed Mary, Holy Mother of God day (roman rite).
    Happy New Year and thanks for your blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I like the theological stuff too! Especially as someone who's new to this whole Byz Cath world :)

    But yes, I agree with you on how hard it is to come up with a post. I struggle with that a lot, and is why many of my posts are just rambles...there's no substance. I try not to let it bother me, since it's MY blog, but I know that so many other people do it so much better.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-- first time I saw this! This will also prevent the "I should blog this" moments that would occupy my thoughts constantly-- (why I don't have a blog)
    - little sis F

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! (comments on old posts are moderated)