Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Inspiration via Youtube

I really should be cleaning, cooking, organizing, wrapping gifts, painting a door, going to Target for a fourth time to get the photo cards, washing the shoe polish from the two-year old's bare feet (I exaggerate- I did that yesterday)- so I will just share a few Youtube links that were sent my way via my personal facebook page. I don't surf Youtube without direction from trusted friends; there is just too much junk there. If a friend recommends a video, I'll watch it. 





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the uplifting videos. By the way, I don't think your "Summary of Rites" link/button works. I need to be educated about the various Catholic rites. Thanks again and have a good holyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous #2- Thanks for the heads up! I'll check my links

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! (comments on old posts are moderated)