Thursday, May 10, 2012

A PrettyHappyFunnnyReal Room

Pretty- My wedding dress was pretty! It was the third and last dress I tried on.

Happy- I'm happy to have finally made some copies of our wedding photos. We will celebrate 14 years at the end of the month, and all I have are 4 by 6s of photos taken by a church friend. This was just before everything went digital, so I'm going to have to scan everything. First world problem, I know...but  I think after 14 years and 4 kids we deserve a few 8 by 10s, don't you agree?

Funny- Yes, those are toy hedgehogs on our dresser. I figured that if Leila can have a Knight of Malta Playmobile on her kitchen sink, I can have hedgehogs on the dresser! (I am not a stalker, Leila- I just have a very good memory for unimportant things- I did use her method to declutter/clean to fix the top of that dresser)


Real- It only took me two dollars and two, three, four years to use those picture frames and get them on that empty wall. I like the black/white photo with the colorful frames. The desert painting is one that my dad's mother, Granny Hatty, painted. 


4 comments:

  1. Haha, I love hedgehogs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary soon!!!

    My husband and I will be married nine years at the end of the month. My wedding dress was the first I tried on, which made for a short girls' day out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Leila is stalking you! -Faith
    p.s. great pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures and the frames. Granny Hatty's picture is in a place of honor. I'm sure she is smiling down from Heaven.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! (comments on old posts are moderated)