Sunday, August 28, 2016

more 'family' & 'home'- less 'faith' on the blog

My blog's tagline has always been "thoughts on family, home & faith from a Byzantine Catholic priest's wife." And the word "faith" is what drives me to not post anything! I am well aware that I am no expert in our theology and history, even though I am in the nitty-gritty, practical trenches. I cannot write about the nitty-gritty or I get in trouble. I cannot write about our theology or history without the fear of getting a minor detail wrong. In any case, there are many blogs and websites that do a much more complete job. I am supposed to be homeschooling, teaching at the college, and cooking and cleaning and gardening when it comes to mind. 
So, unfollow this blog if you don't want more family and home and less faith. We still are full of faith, thank God, but I just don't have the energy to think of deep, theological blog posts- not that they ever were that deep. For a beautiful blend of family and theology, click onto Every Home  a Monastery.  You will love it! If you are not averse to random family and home photos, follow me on Instagram at instagram.com/anne_boyd - I hope to 'see' you soon when I post my famous gluten-free chocolate cake recipe! 

2 comments:

  1. More cowbell -- that's such a great SNL sketch! Looking forward to reading more of your posts. :)

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog = you decide the content. :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! (comments on old posts are moderated)