2. Boy completes kindergarten!
3. Lego are taking over! (I saw a set of Beatles Lego as Sgt Pepper Lonely Hearts' Club Band...I am very tempted to buy a set for my dad...)
4. The big girls have finished most of their extra activities for the school year- This is Girl #2 in the last day of her Shakespeare/dance class...I'm going to find a replacement for this phone photo
5. Girl #1 finished 8th grade! Her home school charter school only celebrates at high school graduation, so we took her out for a delicious Thai dinner. Girl #2 is old enough to babysit!
6. Supposedly, teenagers are horrors...I beg to differ. This is our St Valentine meatless meal that was waiting for us after we finished working for the day; it has been a tradition for about 6 years for the big girls to make us a dinner on the balcony.
7. Baby Girl- 4 in 2 weeks or so- is fearless!
go to conversion diary for more!
and yes...when I do a fun and slightly superficial post, you can assume that my mind is busy with really serious stuff...and I am wondering if I should write a post about it...I might...and then I'll publish it on a Sunday when it will get missed...we shall see!