Thursday, September 22, 2011

PrettyHappyFunnyReal

Pretty- Birch trees are very pretty; these were planted on the shady side of the church as they don't normally grow here. And even though our birches grow next to palms, I can pretend for a bit that I am Anne of Green Gables when I see them.

Happy- Baby girl was happy to pet her mechanical kitty after getting over her fear of mewing, purring toys.

Funny- What's so funny? I don't know

Real- my brother's t-shirt- he was a lawyer-officer-type in Baghdad's green zone, but he knows many who had traumatic experiences over there. Too real.

5 comments:

  1. Your husband's (and my son in law's)funny expression gave me a smile. Thanks, I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture of priest/husband laughing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! You are a blessed woman!
    -F

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I think small things with her last few posts has overtaken soulemama entirely. love her! -F

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! (comments on old posts are moderated)